Property Manager / Maintenance Coordinator
New Colony Property Management is seeking a Property Manager for our team. The manager is responsible for handling the rental and the daily home management process of the homeowner’s property. The position works directly with homeowners and tenants to oversee repairs/maintenance of the properties and provides excellent customer service to address questions or concerns. This is a great opportunity to come join our property management team!
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain positive relations with tenants and homeowners.
- Work with the homeowner to ensure all needs are understood and met.
- Manage vendor relations and activities.
- Handle collection of rent and other fees from tenants, and oversee the proper posting of debits and credits to homeowner accounts.
- Obtain bids and approvals for any repairs or improvements deemed necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Willing to train the right candidate. However, previous customer service/call center experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.